Thursday, August 13, 2020

project energiser with morgana

 Walt : we are learning to keep healthy and active 

when we went with morgana we did lots of fun games and exercises

when we were put into teams in one of the games i was in the team 

with my best friends it was really fun with  morgana she is the best 

energiser in the whole intier world she has the best games exercises 

the best warm ups i think that morgana is the best in the world 


Reflection  the warm ups exercises games are the best ones they are awesome absolutely FANTASTIC 


Question did you enjoy reading this blog i hope you did do you think that there is anything that i can do to fix this or if there is any Questions that could help me fix me with my next blogs 



 




2 comments:

  1. hey kevin i like your writing but theres one mistake it says when we went morgana so fix that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin nice writing I liked project energize as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.