Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Prototec

 WALT : We are learning to quickly calculate number problems 




When I did my prototec task I had to think to get the answer and I had  to divide, multiply, add and subtract to get my answers. I only got one answer wrong and I got 98%, so next time I'll try to make it to 100 percent.  
   
QUESTION : Was there anything wrong with my writing and maths that I need to fix. 

REFLECTION : While I was doing my task I was looking at the question and I was thinking what to do add, subtract, divide, or times? 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.