Friday, September 27, 2019

Rugby World Cup 2019

In Te Manga we have been learning about the Rugby World Cup. My country is Scotland  and its my favourite country and I like that it has blue and white because they are one of my favourite colours. My other favourite country's is Jamaica, Argentina and Spain but Spain and Jamaica aren't in the RWC. I wish they were there. I want to go to Scotland one day, the main food in Scotland is something called HAGGIS, it looks weird but I think Scottish people like it.

Yesterday we had a dress up day and it was a RWC dress up and I dressed up in blue and white cause I was Scotland, our class looked really cool.




1 comment:

  1. this is my rugby world cup costume I am Scotland and it is one of my favourite country's in the world

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.