Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My simile poem

Simile Poem


 My papa


My Papa works as hard as a worker bee, he’s always working .

He keeps trying like a worker ant, he doesn’t give up.

He is good at fixing things, like a builder. 

My Papa is so smart, he’s like a dolphin, he knows a lot of things.

My Papa always keeps his things tidy like a broom sweeping dirt. 

He always eats like a hungry lion, he devours his food. 

My Papa always keeps us safe, he’s like a protective guard. 

My Papa keeps his boundaries like a policeman. 

He gets us gifts like he’s santa. 

My papa will always help me out, like my teacher. 

And he will never stop making good choices, like a learning student. 


 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kev,
    What a fantastic simile poem! In particular, I like that you have used your planning to construct an interesting and engaging poem that gives your audience a very clear picture of the type of person Papa is, and what you think of him. I am sure Papa would be as proud as a peacock if you shared this poem with him.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.