Tuesday, May 26, 2020

My lock down life

During lock down I was doing the worst things. I

 was depressed, ^ couldn't see anyone, we couldn't go to

the beach, or fishing, ^ only jobs , homework and

depression. In my lock down

we watched movies eat popcorn, chocolate and

fizzy going outside for some jobs and money. Going for

rides on the motorbike and  trying to go for walks but not

too many went to pick up some of Evas friends and

some cousins for Eva's PARTY!!! When it was night. We

all grabbed the glow sticks and started to slowly turn

the lights went down and we were gonna party till we were purple.


I sneakily popped off my glow stick and waited for some

One to say where I went then I ran into my room got my

zombie mask and my costume and went in the lounge.

 Started to scare people one by one and then they

Turned the lights on just as I was about to scare Eva

then they all started chasing me. They wanted revenge

Then I thought of a plan I thought that if I put my glow

Sticks on they would think i'm one of them and so I did

And the same thing happened. I still had my costume

and mask so I wanted to scare one again this time I got

Eva and everyone else and when I did I popped my glow

sticks on and they thought I was one of them
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
THE END 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.