Friday, November 8, 2019

Term 4 Manaikalani Film Festival 2019

Today Te Manga and Te Kauri went to the manaikalani Film festival 2019 on November the 7th Thursday at the TE AHU centre. We walked the red carpet I felt like I was a VIP and in a celebrity and Famous. There were heaps of other schools films their like Pompaller, Monganui and other schools like that. I felt exited when we walked in. It was the time that I felt most excited in my life. When we walked in I sat up the top some where and i was sitting next to Donnie and Whaea Sharls when our film was played I was so embarrassed in myself  I covered my eyes when i was Jumping up and down I was hoping no other schools noticed me that's how embarrassed I was my Favourite film was the trespasser it was my favourite cause this boy he was the trespasser and there was this sign that no trespassing Keep off and then the trespasser got a marker and crossed off no and write keep and crossed out keep off so it said Keep trespassing it was so funny and then the trespasser got caught and ran away and the boy who owned the stuff started chasing the trespasser and kept saying hey get here or i call your dad so he called his dad and the trespasser was grounded after a few more movies it was finished and we hoped on the bus and went to McDonald  we could get a Frozen coke or a ice cream i got a frozen coke and after everyone was done we went back to school





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.