Thursday, August 29, 2019

Film Making with Harley

What we were doing with Harley





People we would need for the movie
  • Cameramen
  • sound operators 
  • clipper clappers 
  •  directors   
  • Actors 
 What the crew have to say 
  • Cameramen - Camera speed 
  • sound operators - sound speed 
  • clipper clappers -  shot 1 take 1
  • directors - turn over - action
the stuff we need for a movie 
  • Boom pole 
  • Camera 
  • tripod
  • script
What went on with Harley 
when we were with Harley we were reading some scripts and acting to them then we were recording I was the first actor me and Cleo we were acting as two kids at school the two kids in the script were called Alex and drew I was Alex and Cleo was drew I had to say your late Mr. wibble is looking for you then Cleo says its fine this jacket makes me look invisible then I would say but I can see you ... plain as day. then Cleo said oh no the battery must have run out again then we would keep going and going trying and trying 
practise by practise.

2 comments:

  1. You really enjoy learning about the dimensions of film with Harley Kev and it is cool to read about what you do with him! We are looking forward to seeing some of the video clips that you record. I like the way you listed the important roles and positions that different people can play in making a movie- it's not all about being on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.