Thursday, June 13, 2019

Raranga Matihiko Journey - Waitangi Journey

Last Tuesday I got to school at 8:00 because we were going to Waitangi. We  arived at Waitangi and met Whaea Kerry and Whaea Monika we went up the stairs and there  was an art gallery. There was blood splatering down from whales, I felt sad. Next when we got into the learning centre, it was magical in there. The technology was perfectly placed and laid out and there were colurful bean bags and perfect colures on the cushions, I thought their stuff was  delightful.

Whaea Imogen said that caitlyn was coming. She showed us some special  rocks then we did a unplugged activety. We had to sort out the cards from One-Fifty. Me Charlie and Kiarn were buddies.

Then we went on scratch we were  puting our avatars on scratch and then we put our backdrops on. Mine looked perfect. Then we made some Tuna-EEls. I made my dark green I made it move and I  made my  EEL and my avatar move I made my Avatar say look its a EEL and its a big one. My EEl looked like it was moving and slithering in the water.

Last we did a kahoot. me and Mason.t were buddies. We were the legends we came 5th place and Whaea Deb came 1st and when we did a question we all got it wrong I said what!!! At the end of the day we took some photos, my day was awesome.

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.